1. Brush your teeth daily; twice in the morning, ideally before and after breakfast and in the night, before going to bed
2. Clean the tongue with tooth brush or tongue cleaner
3. Floss on a daily basis to remove extremely tiny food particles lodged between teeth that cannot be removed by brushing.
4. Your mouth thoroughly after meals and drink enough water throughout the day.
5. Avoid food like garlic and raw onion as it leads to bad breath.
6. Consuming coffee, alcohol and smoking cigarettes can result in bad breath. So avoid them.
7. Go for a regular dental checkups. Get your dental cleaning done six monthly to keep yours gums healthy.